Category: Case Study
Trialling the INKWRX solution
AGA Rangemaster were able to trial the solution and ensure the technology was suitable for their business processes with 1 user license and then go live with the entire Installation Delivery Team. By following this process, the benefits can be evidenced, and AGA Rangemaster were able to invest further in a solution that was suitable to their individual needs.
Key benefits achieved by AGA Rangemaster
By implementing the INKWRX tablet solution with the Installation Delivery Team, AGA Rangemaster have benefited from the following improvements:
- Pre-populated fields on the tablet form allows the users to have visibility of their work load and reduce the time to complete forms as the customer information is already available.
- Customer feedback can be sent to the call centre allowing the customer to be contacted on the same day which has improved customer relationship management.
- Customers can receive a copy of the form for their own records in near real time.
- Images from the installation and signatures providing proof of delivery are captured on the form therefore detailing all aspects of the installation to allow for the call centre to have all information available in one file.
- All completed tablet forms can be stored electronically which reduces the amount of paper used, scanning time, processes are fully automated, and a full electronic audit trail is available.
“The real benefits of using INKWRX are seen within the administration tasks in the office through full automated processing with no manual intervention required”
CLIVE TAYLOR, HEAD OF IT
Docuflow are a UK provider of end to end document services and solutions and are experts in helping organisations automate and reduce expensive manual paper based processes and are working with clients to help improve their processes by using the INKWRX solution. For more information and contact details please refer to – www.docuflow.co.uk